Saturday, December 29, 2012

mic...

i have a special niece.  she's smart, and funny, and loves to read, and play basketball, and text (but that's another story), and play the piano...she's lots of fun.  i love her.  you'll see that's she's also beautiful and what's wrong with that?  personally i think she's so pretty because of who she is.  the more you are who you are, the more your beauty shines out.  that's what i think.






















 one of my faves below.  i think it's called vavavaVOOM.
 





another fave 



 

haha, this is the best jump!












5 comments:

  1. these pictures are so amazing! Michealah is sooo beautiful. My favourites are the same as your favourites, but I also love so many others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, sometimes I am just blown away at how fast she has grown up!! Beautiful, sweet lovable Michealah! You captured her so well, and I love the va va va voom one! So cool with the hair whipping around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them too. I love that you captured the beauty of her eyes--love the colour and all the expression I can see in them. I like the va ....voom one too. I like all the different shades in her hair that you can see. And I love the jump one too. hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, she IS beautiful isn't she? very photogenic too. gorgeous job LABEE! I love how you can see her personality in the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. I agree, Michaelah you are a special girl. So kind and sweet. The pictures capture that glow you have.

    ReplyDelete