Saturday, September 5, 2009

here is adriel 'watching' polar express on the way to calgary
orenji giving me the eye... (note the travel log beside him)

he was being placated with mum-mums. he was no fool. he knew what was going on.

he was trying to reach the camera.


on the way up the mountain at lake louise.

i was waaay behind, a huffin and a puffin.
it was a nice view though.





adriel got all "take a picture of me!" so i did again and again. he's so irresistibly cute.



i wish i got the next two more in focus, but oh well. he has such beautiful eyes.


for some reason he was doing these weird awkward twisty turns as poses.

then i coached him to take a pic of me. as you can see, i looked looooovely.
sarah and her unhappy mini-me. i like his disgruntled face and the outline of his hand.
i like this pic.


if you scan the trees intently you can see the tiny spot where we hiked to and see how high we went.

i did this one blurry on purpose. i just like a good blur sometimes.
as we left it started raining and it only got worse. kyle complained that i was taking a picture of the crack in the windshield so i took another.

many more to come...

2 comments:

  1. Laura, there are so many cute pictures of my kids!!! I love them! Adriel and his weird poses are funny. You did a good job of making him look more normal than he did to me at the time he was posing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my third time leaving a comment here. Hopefully this time it will stick. I don't know what happened but I was too sick to be patient... Anyways, I am here. And I love your beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete